Aug 1, 2007

my first blog ever...

on August 01, 2007
First off I'm going to introduce myself...I grew up here in Gingoog together with 3 other siblings. I have two brother 's and one sister. Gingoog is pretty small but peaceful, contrary to what people's preconceive notion when they hear about "Misamis Oriental" or "Mindanao", some people think it's chaotic around here (which is not) with all those terrorism and war going on in some part...hope you get my point though. I grew up without a father, which makes it so hard for me as well as to the entire family. He died when I was still in grade 3...I was about 9 or 10 yrs old at that time when he was horribly shot. But I'm still very much lucky that I still have my mom who have always been there for me and I am so lucky to have her. Through all the pains of growing up--I'm proud to say I survived. :D
 

Kaye's Little World Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review