Been really going gaga over my phone that my sister gave me last year a Sony Ericsson S500i. Searched for things I could do with it, customize it (guess just being bored), like change themes and download more java applications.
That's mostly what I did for this past months, I am kind of looking for some inspirations to blog by reading other people's blog but my mind's not up for it. Sucks!
Anyway I was in Cagayan de Oro with my cousin Hazel for 5 days last week for a job fair (call center) and I was disappointed at myself that I failed and didn't get accepted, I felt so sad and even more when everyone in my family expected that I would get in, ugh talk about pressure. I got in the initial interview but failed at the final interview. Well that's life and my cousins and friends told me not to give up and just try and try. *sigh*
And also being there I get to hangout with my cousins-- Ciony, who I've missed so much and also Caryl and Ivy. We ate Pizza and watched a movie "You Changed My Life". They cooked pizza for me and Haze which was so delicious...Now that was YUMMY!