Apr 17, 2009

Black Out!

on April 17, 2009
Black out!! It sucks big time... My two cousin's Ciony and Caryl (they are sisters) got back home from Cagayan de Oro City(CDO) yesterday and they'll be going back tomorrow to CDO so we want to make the most of our time together, and today is my other cousin Hazel's Birthday...so the three of us Ciony, Haze and me were about to go to our favorite place to eat out and just spend our time together and celebrate BUT THEN it blacked out, no electricity *shocks*...it was such a BAD timing and it was raining...still we pushed through only to get there and it was already CLOSED! It has been a long time since we last went there to Smarty's Bakeshop (they offer delicious chocolate cake, macaroni salad, cookies and other desserts) we didn't know or we just forgot that they are only open until 7:30pm and we got there almost 8pm...it sucks because I was craving for a cake, I'm salivating just the thought of it. huhuhuhu, bad bad bad timing!! So we just went home. I'm on my mobile right now. It's been almost an hour since the electricity went off...still waiting...(9:40 - the electricity got back and now I'm back online)
 

Kaye's Little World Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review