I miss you and I love you...come home soon *big grins*
Edit:
I'm such a bad aunt...Reese just turned 2 years old last Monday April 28, 2009 and not 3 
. I'm so bad at remembering birthdays...even when someone asks me about my niece's birthday and age, I'd reply "oh! wait I'll go ask my Ma!". So terrible right?
I'm not alone? Please say yes?! *puppy-dog eyes*
Well anyway I made something for Reese, I've been working on learning how to use Photoshop since yesterday evening, that's the reason why I have been up 24 hours with NO SLEEP (like I don't always hahaha!) and with this tutorial here I made one for Reese, it's not much but I spent so much time working on it. I've done it like over 20 tries, though I haven't got it exactly right from the tutorial but hey first time I made it hehehe. I hope to learn some more about Photoshop and I'll continue learning. And if you wanna learn too, go check the site. Let's learn together! *grins*
