May 13, 2009

Uber Cool Awards!

on May 13, 2009
First and foremost I am sorry to all my friends that I haven't visited your blogs or posted a reply comment, that I just posted now coz I have been so busy with the Mother's Day Celebration. We had a surprise small gathering for my mama with the family and relatives. We all had fun eating, talking and watching a movie afterwards. Then at night I helped my aunt in transferring from WordPress to blogger, transferred all her posts and making her a nice header...look here...this is the reason why I was awake for 24 hours hahaha I got all excited that I wanted to finish it sooner, it was all worth it. *big grins* On the other hand as always I am happy and so thankful to receive this uber cool award from Seiko.


Most Friendly Award

Super Comments Award
I wanna pass this award to Enjoy, Sue a.k.a. the Good Girl and Intelligence is a Curse. Have a good day to all. God Bless and be safe always ya'll!


 

Kaye's Little World Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review