Mar 3, 2021

Back To Where I Came From

on March 03, 2021
Well, I'm back to my old blogger home since my subdomain that was parked at my friend Anne has been cancelled last year because her Host was or still been MIA. Through all that I'm glad that Anne made me park on her domain for as long as I want to even though I wasn't updating anything at all. Thank you so much Sis! But anyway, this blog was abandoned and I haven't had the inspiration to fix it and make it pretty in my eyes as it used to be, so things are all over the place. I got a backup of some of my old post from here and when I transferred to my own domain on Wordpress years ago which feels like a decade, yes a decade lol! Geez! I have got to start to put my thoughts in again. Soon...I hope.
 

Kaye's Little World Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review