I can't talk about it here. I don't want him to read it but why does it still hurt? Damn it!!! Why????
I woke up early today (9am) and I'm like so out of it...I didn't get so much sleep since I slept at 4am last night just watching anything good that's on TV while writing on my journal. Umm so yeah since I woke up early I watched the series One Tree Hill, I like it very much, it's a good series. At 2pm I went to my Theology class, nothing much really then hangout with my friend Medel for awhile then went home and change clothes...Uhm then came here at work early. Guess I have to work and play Ragnarok at the same time.
and I can't take videos yet...the digi hasn't been returned which makes me so sad:( errr can't wait to have my own...one day I will.