Jul 6, 2005

Another Day at Work

on July 06, 2005
I don't know what to blog really...since I've been pushing my feelings away...wish I could be numb for one day and not think about the things that's been bugging me. I've been playing Ragnarok, just a way to forget my feelings again and yeah it does help but only for awhile.*sigh* We had a quiz on Math early this afternoon and I suck at it. I hate Math :(( I tell yah I feel so dumb right now. Can someone tutor me? joke :P I only had 2 subjects on MWF from 6pm to 8pm then one subject for TTH 2pm-3:30pm, not bad. Okay, I got to go home now since there's only two customers here, might as well close up and stop the ranting for now. Well then, see yah and peace out!:)
 

Kaye's Little World Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review