Apr 23, 2009

Bag Tag

on April 23, 2009
From Seiko, At first I am kind of hesitant and shy in posting this but here it is. Though a little info about me and the world of bags heehee. I am not so much of a handbag fan, I am pretty much a simple person I used to be so boyish in my younger years that I didn't care so much about handbags but I do now since I was influenced by my cousin's, my sister and Aints to be lady-like and act my age. I'm not a shopaholic either, I'm not rich, I rarely shop or buy anything for myself and when I do buy stuff they are only for a cheap price and sometimes I find it hard to figure out what I want and mostly I ask my cousin's or my Mom to pick one or decide for me hahaha...and most of my bags or my things are only passed down to me by my cousin's or my aunt or from my older sister and we call it "charity". So this old Liz Claiborne bag right here is given by my sister just recently and this is what I used the last time I was out and it was a couple of Sunday's ago...at the Easter Sunday mass to be precise...and since I don't go out so much, just at home or here in the Internet Café, so I only need a pocket to keep my phone and my drawer keys. Anyway without further ado:

This was only given to me so I don't know how much it cost hahaha. A good excuse but the truth (^_^)
All I have in my bag is my phone, my headset and a little purse where I put all my beauty stuff.
the things inside the little pink purse (which was given my by cousin Neren) a lip gloss, a liquid blush- on, glitter ballpen, eye liner, mascara, mirror and a little pink comb (which I just grabbed from my niece shhh..don't tell her)


and now I'm tagging my cousin Neren. Nerentot I TAG YOU!!! *giggles* and these are the rules: 

1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you can’t go into your closet and pull out your favorite purse! We want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house. 
2. List how much it cost. And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, we’d love to hear it. 
3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your bag. In the rules we need to spill it out about the amount of our purse. 


Nighty Night Everyone! God Bless and Be Safe always.




 

Kaye's Little World Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review