
From Seiko
Thank you for tagging me. *big grins*
I'm thinking of what to say other than what I have posted on my about me section. heehee
So here's the 10 honest things about me.
- I am very shy, others tend to think of it as I'm being snob or strict but I'm not, I'm just shy.
- I love my family even though I have a lousy way of showing it. But I DO.
- You may see me as a tough person but I am pretty much a cry baby...anything concerning about family I get all mushy and sappy.
- I am honest and trustworthy.
- I am a homebody kind of person, I pretty much just hangout at home unless I am pushed and dragged by my cousin's to go out
- I snore when I sleep and only when I'm too exhausted and also sometimes I grit my teeth (cousin's told me that shhh don't tell anyone hahaha)
- I love my cousin's, I love music, I love blogging, I love dogs (I miss my doggie Scamp sooooo much)
- I drink only on special occasions and events
- I hate the smell of cigarette, it gives me headache. (hmmm what else...)
- I love PINK and it's pretty obvious *big grins*